KIM SIELBECK X SURFER TOWEL
PLANT ALOHA is our first signature Kim Sielbeck print. Plant Aloha was inspired by the beautiful foliage found throughout the islands of Hawai'i. With this design, Kim played with the balance the organic shapes of the plants and the rigid structure of the type.
For more info on Kim's amazing work, check out: www.kimsielbeck.com
Here are some reasons you'll love your Surfer Towel:
- Double sided print
- Super compact - Folds out to an oversize beach towel (30x70")
- Absorbs 3 mugs of water
- Fastest drying towel on the market (We've tested them all)
- Won't collect sand, even when wet
- Fits over a standard yoga mat
- Naturally mildew resistant - No more drying off with a stinky towel!
- Ultra soft
- Drying loop for easy hanging
- Created with environmentally responsible manufacturing practices
- No-shed fibers
- Independently tested to contain no toxic inks, dyes or materials