E KOMO MAI is a re-imagining of the classic Island Chain map rendered in Nick's unique modern-vintage style. The back of his signature design is an equally charming aloha print, a not to Hawaii's rich history of Island-inspired textiles.
For more info on Nick's amazing work, check out: www.nickkuchar.com
Photography: Andrew Rizer
Here are some reasons you'll love your Surfer Towel:
- Double sided print
- Super compact - Folds out to an oversize beach towel (30x70")
- Absorbs 3 mugs of water
- Fastest drying towel on the market (We've tested them all)
- Won't collect sand, even when wet
- Fits over a standard yoga mat
- Naturally mildew resistant - No more drying off with a stinky towel!
- Ultra soft
- Drying loop for easy hanging
- Created with environmentally responsible manufacturing practices
- No-shed fibers
- Independently tested to contain no toxic inks, dyes or materials